• Unique black and gold effect
• Hammered texture on 5oz naturally tanned leather
• Long adjustment range
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
The Pinegrove GS77 is a premium leather guitar strap with very special looks. The black and gold hammered effect is created using 9-stage process of debossing, dyeing and polishing over real vegetable-tanned natural cowhide. The black end cover is tough cowhide with a natural grain. Strap design is an original from the Pinegrove Leather workshop, guaranteed to give you wow factor on stage.
This guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). It has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 9 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 52" (96 to 132cm). Message us if you require a longer or shorter strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a choice of free gifts
• Fast, friendly service to guitar players worldwide
• Hand-built in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 3/8" (60mm)
Strap length: 38" to 52"(96 to 132cm)
Weight: 200g (8oz) approx