• Holds 8 blues harps, all types
• Rolls up and ties with leather cords
• Protective cover with style options
• Hand-built in England
This leather harmonica case is available in dark brown with a contrasting leather cover, or jet black leather throughout. It holds up to 8 harmonicas - the 10 hole type that all rock and blues players use. Any brand will fit, whether it's Hohner, Lee Oskar, Suzuki, etc. The pockets are specially shaped for easy access whilst giving good protection, and there's a window in each pocket so you can see the key. (Harp players commonly mark their harps' keys with large letters so its easy to see them on stage.) The case rolls up and ties with strong leather tie cords.
The Straight-8 Harmonica Case is made from a thick high quality leather that's hard wearing on the outside and soft inside. This has a "buffalo" grain pattern that's perfect for the purpose. Extra protection is given with a cover piece in contrasting leather, shaped to mirror the traditional blues harp profile. See the pictures for current cover options. (These change depending on the leather we buy.)
• Big smile guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England.
• We ship worldwide, usually in 2 days - click "Shipping & Policies" above.
• Supplied in a cotton gift bag with a free single harmonica pouch, information card and Pinegrove sticker.
Item size: Approx 700x220mm (27x8.5 inches) when open.
Item weight: Approx 300g.
This item is sent with tracking as default, due to its value.
Please note that the case in this video has detail differences from the current model as seen in the still images.